Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Evan Fakely

Evan Trembley is a jerk
Subject: Amber Alert, Hoax?!
Verification: Confirmed
Access Allowed
Target: Evan Trembley
Status: A big jerk
Information Topic: Evan is a lieing jerk.

The hoax of Evan Trembley has been said to be fiction on many sources found off of google.Sources that disprove this Amber Alert that 15 year old Evan Trembley is missing are along the lines of the facts that follow (these facts also made me believe the whole thing was a hoax):-The Yahoo! E-mail address provided with the claim does not exist.-There is no information about what exactly happened to him when he went missing-No services that track and keep logs of missing children have any record of him, so the mother didnt' actually report him missing, stuh-range.-Apparently his father told authorities and the public that Evan did this hoax himself, so if there is truth to that statement then thats all the proof needed.Other sources found across google have similar information to support this attempt at disproving this Amber Alert.When I first read the e-mail about how Evan Trembley was missing and how upset his mother was about it. Apparently his mother sent out e-mails to everyone she knew and asked for them to keep circulating the picture and message so they can find him.That jerk manipulated my feelings and I was sundered and torn up inside, my soul was shattered at the loss his mother had suffered. To find out it was a hoax was blood boiling and rage shot through me and I wanted to lash out at Evan Trembley and tell him what a jerk he is. He is a jerk.Jerk. If I were the police I would shoot him on sight.

And I only shoot to kill.

No comments: